(3.00pm UK Time / 10.00am Eastern Daylight / 10.00pm Singapore Standard Time)
- Exploring the latest techniques of survey capture and translation into asset information for design
- Learn how by adapting survey information we can safeguard for the future our most valued historic building
- Explaining the principles of capture and conversion into modelled information including linked photography
- Learn how visualising a design is speeding up the design process for restoration works
Speaker: Dan Hoogeveen, Head of Digital and Design Technology, Purcell
Panel Discussion: Archviz in Your Daily Workflows: Using the Enscape Real-time Rendering Solution to Boost Collaboration in Any Situation
- The field of architectural visualization has come a long way. What was once a vey time consuming and cost-intensive process that only larger firms could afford has now become more accessible thanks to real-time rendering.
- Real-time rendering with Enscape is a gamechanger as it allows the process of planning and designing on CAD modelling tools to occur at the same time as visualizing 3D walkthroughs. Whether you’re an architect, construction worker, or client, everyone can experience the project as if it was already built. This concept allows all project members to get a deeper understanding of the design phases and provides a more efficient way of working collaboratively.
- In this panel discussion, we’ll explore the different approaches of how Enscape is helping AEC companies today in dealing with the realities of COVID-19, from remote collaboration to the impact on essential workers.
- Join this group of AEC experts and take away new ideas of how collaboration looks like in times of crisis. We’ll showcase creative rendering and collaboration use cases that will leave you motivated and inspired.
Matt McMullen, Executive Director of The Art of Construction, Enscape
James Lancaster, Associate Principal, Overland Partners Architecture & Urban Design
Fabio Roberti, Associate / Head of BIM, WilkinsonEyre
Chitwan Saluja, Digital Delivery Manager, Jacobs Engineering
Ian Peter Atkins, BIM Manager, Populous