Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Overland Partners! If you are interested in any of our open positions, please apply here.
Locations: San Antonio, TX & Dallas, TX; In Person
Overland Partners – Who We Are
At Overland, we believe in human-centered design that unlocks the embedded potential of people, places, projects, and communities. Committed to caring for the Earth and promoting human flourishing, we are a diverse, international community of problem-solvers known for sustainable, just design that inspires, empowers, and transforms the human experience.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a talented Project Architect with 3-5 years of professional experience, a passion for high-quality design, sustainability initiatives, and a collaborative work style. This position will be responsible for supporting the development and technical delivery of projects from start to finish.
Common Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide design concepts and/or technical documents from concept development though construction documents
- Manage contract administration on projects
- Generate conceptual and/or technical design solutions that reinforce the projects goals and vision
- Communicate and coordinate with a variety of consultants and team members
- Deliver projects on time and meet metrics for financial and design performance
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior design staff
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Architecture license required
- Proficiency with various software including Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive with strong skills in communication, design, consultant coordination, and construction administration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary environment and be flexible to support numerous teams in any project phase
Overland Partners offers competitive benefits for eligible employees including:
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Floating Holidays.
- Annual bonus based on firm profitability and individual contribution.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Educational Assistance Program offering up to $1,500 annually for eligible expenses.
- Financial support for architectural licensure exam fees and obtaining sustainability accreditations.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match and 30-day eligibility.
- Relocation assistance when applicable.
See our latest video about Overland and our method for design with measurable, positive impact here: The Human Handprint™