Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Overland Partners! If you are interested in any of our open positions, please apply here.
Job Type: Hourly; Full Time; In-Person
Department: Information Technology
Location: San Antonio, TX
Overland Partners – Who We Are
At Overland, we believe in human-centered design that unlocks the embedded potential of people. places, projects, and communities. Committed to caring for the Earth and promoting human flourishing, we are a diverse, international community of problem-solvers known for sustainable, just design that inspires, empowers, and transforms the human experience.
What We Are Looking For
Quality-focused IT Help Desk Technician who wishes to immerse him/herself into the fast-paced dynamics of a successful and rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will use their technical knowledge to install, setup, and troubleshoot all aspects of user desktops, software, phone systems, and shared conference rooms.
Common Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsive to inbound requests for technical assistance from employees and/or clients.
- Efficiently troubleshoot, diagnosis, and resolve technical issues presented by the user, both in person and virtually, with quality as an objective, and be driven to provide effective problem resolution, communication, and transparency throughout the issue.
- Use standard operating procedures, administrative tools and on-line resources for customer resolutions.
- Support hardware needs for set up of new systems and equipment refresh.
- Assist in maintaining and creating user profiles and access.
- Creating and update user instructions and tutorial documentation as needed.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Director of IT.
- High School diploma or GED required (Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related field a plus).
- 1-3 years of recent experience providing software, hardware, network, and computer user support.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Apple environments and related applications.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Office 365, PowerApps and PowerBi, a plus.
- Audio video knowledge a plus.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and seeks to advance personal skills, performance, and abilities.
- Utilizes time and resources effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Overland Partners offers competitive benefits for eligible employees including:
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Floating Holidays.
- Annual bonus based on firm profitability and individual contribution.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Educational Assistance Program offering up to $1,500 annually for eligible expenses.
- Financial support for architectural licensure exam fees and obtaining sustainability accreditations.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match and 30 day eligibility.
- Relocation assistance when applicable.
See our latest video about Overland and our method for design with measurable, positive impact here: The Human Handprint™