Overland is seeking an Assistant BIM Manager to participate in support of our architectural software users. Candidates should be experienced in the field of Architecture, including design, development of drawings, and construction administration, and should be comfortable collaborating with users in all areas of BIM technology.
- Coordinate all BIM Logistics with project teams (Revit Model Development, Revit Family Development and Coordination, Studio Coordination, Contracts, Emails, File sharing, etc.)
- Support and teach staff in Revit methods and standards
- Run Navisworks for clash detection and facilitate the process for teams (including consultants)
- Facilitates the coordination meetings with the BIM Captains of projects to maintain regular project reviews to ensure consistency across the studio
- Maintenance of the BIM standards
- Continual development and maintenance of BIM processes
- Develop and maintain a Searchable Database of Overland Details created from previous projects, organized by type/project, and refined by consistent standards
- Develop custom families for the project teams and include in a searchable database
- Refine manufacture details for teams and include in searchable database
- Produce regular project audits reporting findings to Project Managers and Technical Ops Director
- In depth knowledge of Revit and Navisworks is required
- Experience with AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, Newforma, and Civil 3D is a plus
- Strong computer, technical, and communication skills are essential
Qualified applicants will be evaluated based on their previous work experience, personal and professional references, and interviews.
Please send your resume to email@example.com