Overland Partners is looking for two qualified individuals who thrive in a highly creative environment to complete our Business Development Department. The Sales Area Specialist collaborates with and assists the Overland Sales Force responsible for pursuits. Each Sales Area Specialist may handle multiple market areas (Institutional, Residential, Commercial, and Urban Design).
The Sales Area Specialist has responsibility for promoting and enhancing their market areas. This professional works as the account executive to design strategies, gather information and support with marketing materials to ensure the Sales Areas are meeting revenue goals.
- Fully understand the Sales Plans for their market areas, regarding touchpoints and pipeline opportunities
- Lead proposal (RFP/RFQ) strategy and packing
- Edit standard templates (created by Communications team) for brochures, proposals, interviews, presentations, and other materials that will be needed to support their market area needs
- Work with Sales Area Strategist to determine what communications materials are needed and how to best complete them
- Monitor and support all aspects of their market area Sales Plans and personnel through the full opportunity/project lifecycle, including short and long term. The Sales Area Specialist will work with the opportunities Project Manager through project close out, including coordinating photography and any award submissions.
- Be familiar with clients, projects, and pipeline opportunities for their market area clients at Overland
- Interface and collaborate with Sales Force leaders and teams to help meet the Sales Plan goals
- Identify the market area needs and challenges and offers support alongside Sales Force
- Support Area Leaders on thought leadership, social media and award submissions
- Experience and skills in graphic design to support strategies to utilize Overland’s brand and marketing templates
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Working knowledge of company systems: Adobe (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Suites (Microsoft Office, Excel, Project, and Access) environment.
- Creative skills to support organizational ideas and goals
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to anticipate and identify issues and information requirements
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a given time and complete within time and budget deadlines
- Ability to manage own time, to work both collaboratively and independently, and ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Qualified applicants will be evaluated on their work experience, personal and professional references, and interviews.
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org